Oxygen is a 31 story neighborhood located in Manchester’s emerging Piccadilly Basin district. A short walk to the bustling bohemian Northern Quarter and regenerated Piccadilly hub, this new luxury development combines the highest build quality with hotel- standard leisure facilities and breath taking views of arising global destination.
49 Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WA.
Located in Piccadilly’s regeneration zone
Nearest station is Piccadilly Train Station approximately 5minute walk
Nearest metro link stops are Piccadilly Stop and New Islington Stop, approximately 5 minute walk
4 minute walk away from the proposed HS2, which will provide rail travel to London in approximately 1 hour.
345 stylish 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments and 12 luxury family townhouses
Facilities & services :
• Fully equipped gym, steam room, 3 oxygenated swimming pools and Jacuzzi
• Spectacular sky garden and communal pavilion
• 24-houe concierge facilities
• Business centre and flexible work space offered to residents for hire
• Cinema room and community hall
• Street level with space for a shop and café on the ground floor
• Underground parking and stores for residents
- Prices starting from £200,000
- £5,000 deposit is payable upon reservation of an apartment
- 30% of the purchase price is payable upon exchange of contracts, approximately 1 month after reservation paid (minus the reservation fee)
- Balance of 70% is payable upon project completion