What does the Real Estate Market in the Gulf need?
There is a need for certain factors to revive the real estate projects and the infrastructure of the real estate market in any country in general and the Gulf in particular. One of these factors is the financial asset or the “banking sector” which will help in:
- Provide real estate loans which will help the investors and the real estate development companies to start their own projects,
- Motivate the real estate investors to invest in the Gulf which will impact the market and revive it,
- Take part in fulfilling developing projects to enhance all the economic sectors,
- Put plans and facilitate the payment methods for investors to help them to invest in the Gulf,
- Offer a reasonable profit rate which consequently will increase the demand on properties.
To conclude, the financial asset or the banking sector will participate in reviving the real estate market especially in the Gulf area.