array(3) { ["geoplugin_countryCode"]=> string(2) "US" ["geoplugin_countryName"]=> string(13) "United States" ["geoplugin_currencyCode"]=> string(3) "USD" }
Contact
Contact us

+96522211121

You can call us to discuss any questions you have.

Send Message

E-mail us with comments, questions or feedback.

Revel a Marvelous Life in Zizinia El Mostakbal

Written By -

Zizinia El Mostakbal is one of ARDIC for Real Estate Development company Projects which is known for its wonderful previous residential projects. Also, Zizinia El Mostakbal occupies a prime location a few minutes away from the new administrative capital, fifth settlement, el shorouk city, madinaty and the American university.

Also, Zizinia El Mostakbal is stretching over 70 acres.

Zizinia El Mostakbal is characterized by a wide variety of units’ types such as:

  • Apartments
  • Duplex
  • Penthouses
  • Garden Veranda

What sets Zizinia El Mostakbal apart from the other compounds is that it’s not only a residential compound but an integrated city contains commercial, administrative, educational, hotel, health and entertainment sectors.

In addition, it contains numerous services and facilities like malls, mosques, clubs, medical centers and security system available all day long.

Greenery in Zizinia:

Nature, gardens and lakes occupy 80% of the compound total space while the units and buildings occupy the rest 20% that means you’ll live in comfort and calm and have a healthy life in the compound.

Apartments spaces start from 160m to 570m.

Murabahat offers installment up to 7 years and 5% deposit.

Handing over the units in 2020.

Zizinia El Mostakbal Compound is your haven to a life free of noise and work pressures.