While searching for the suitable apartment, you frequently see lots of advertisements for semi-finished apartments, unfinished ones, or even fully finished.
In the following, Murabahat will tackle the types of interior finishing in detail.
- Unfinished: the red brick is the only thing in this type of apartments,
- Semi Finished: The apartment has plaster, lining for doors and windows, sanitation and electricity,
- Fully Finished: The apartment has electricity pipes and wires, basic plumbing, any type of carpentry, paints, and floors,
- Lux: The apartment is fully finished but with a poor ceramic, cheap plastic and oil paints, tacky wood for woods, basic electricity and plumbing,
- Super Lux: The apartment has more advanced electricity and plumbing textures than the lux finishing apartments, good types of paints, first sort ceramic and porcelain, good ores wood for doors and windows,
- Ultra Lux: The apartment has all electricity, plumbing include insulation materials, all basic and additional requirements, luxurious marble and parquet flooring, or imported porcelain, luxurious paints, imported woods for doors and windows,
- Deluxe: The apartment contains all the luxurious requirements.
If you’re looking for special finishing and a commitment in delivery time, you need to hire a finishing company.